Why Henry Community Health?
Our doctors tell us that they come to Henry Community Health because we offer a rewarding professional career, a safe and nurturing community to raise a family and easy proximity to Indianapolis and Muncie.
- We are big enough to have sophisticated technology yet small enough so our physicians don’t get lost in the crowd
- There is a collegial physician atmosphere
- Our administrative team and chief medical officer are well regarded by physicians
We asked our physicians why they like Henry Community Health and their practice with us. Even though life here isn’t always perfect, our physicians think they have made a good practice choice. Here is what they told us.
“You can come here and enjoy the benefits of a small community without giving up the opportunity to practice cutting edge medicine.”
– Dan House, MD, Board Certified Pathology
“The Medical Staff gets along well – we all work together for the betterment of our patients and their care. The size of the hospital is nice – it’s small, but technologically in step. “
– Bruce Benninger, MD, FACOG, Board Certified Obstetrics & Gynecology
“The patients really appreciate you’re here. They value having their own physician and having someone they can trust.”
– Amy Carter, MD, Board Certified Family Medicine
“I was in a bigger practice, but I prefer a smaller, more intimate environment like here at Henry Community Health. I know all the physicians by name. You don’t know how good it is until you get here.”
– Todd Wright, MD, Board Certified Radiology